M-SOC

Boycott Petrol staion's

Rocko

Cant see the point tbh-what we gonna do? Fill up the day before or the day after! its like saying "oh i aint gonna buy any milk tomorrow so i will get two pints today instead of one"

needs to be over 2 or 3 days imho

Cant see the point tbh-what we gonna do? Fill up the day before or the day after! its like saying "oh i aint gonna buy any milk tomorrow so i will get two pints today instead of one"

needs to be over 2 or 3 days imho

:iagree: make it week and someone might take notice

untill the people say hang on a minute weve been hit in every way possible ,vat ,tax credits , family allowance etc

why not have our pants down and screw us some more with petrol prices , while the fat cat bankers and conning mps sit there pretty still getting thier bonuses and expense accounts 2 houses and "buisness trips"etc

while i dont agree with the violence at the student demos is this the only way to be noticed??? or do we the folk who are paying the price say hang on weve had enough and stand up for ourselves for once

lets see these rich fookers live on my income for a month and see what the real worlds like to live in ,lets face it they aint got a clue

jeremy clarckson for pm i say

fook em all its time people power spoke out

:hurray: make it week and someone might take notice

untill the people say hang on a minute weve been hit in every way possible ,vat ,tax credits , family allowance etc

why not have our pants down and screw us some more with petrol prices , while the fat cat bankers and conning mps sit there pretty still getting thier bonuses and expense accounts 2 houses and "buisness trips"etc

while i dont agree with the violence at the student demos is this the only way to be noticed??? or do we the folk who are paying the price say hang on weve had enough and stand up for ourselves for once

lets see these rich fookers live on my income for a month and see what the real worlds like to live in ,lets face it they aint got a clue

jeremy clarckson for pm i say

fook em all its time people power spoke out

:hurray: with both of you

Archived