M-SOC

Police cut backs? TThink not!

hendo

it says it's on a two week loan so i'll wait until febuary before racing sown the M6 toll :laugh:

can you imagine them pulling some one over

"excuse please mr criminal, can you just give us a few moments to climb out of the car as it's a bit different from the saloon cars we are used to"

does say loan....so dunt look like they have paid for it....

itl take more than a lotus to catch the likes of us...

therefore i think the need for fast cop cars is needed.. :laugh:

s**tty lotus in my view, supercharged exige would be a different story.... :rolleyes5:

West midlands may have the lotus but east midlands wise I saw a brand new white TT unmarked on m1 the other week, as it went flying past me flashing it's blues and twos - p133 take me thinks........

but on another note - keep eye out!!

They have the Lotus on display and there stand in the Piston heads show @ the NEC this weekend, saw it yesterday. The funny thing is though the Police stand is across from the Nissan stand with the new GTR on, if money was no problem i know which i would choose.

Do you know half the cars you quote as unmarked police cars are infact privately owned by officers on call with blue light installed.

I could actually have a set in the P1 if i wanted.

Ambulance, Police and Fire officers of a certain rank can all have them and be essential users as its cheaper than giving them a police vehicle.

As for cut backs bit of a raw nerve for me being one of the 3000 placed on 12 weeks notice of redundancy a few months back. i've lost 6 staff out of 32 in the last month through cut backs.

ITS A REALITY GUYS, but you still expect us to police so we have to go to people for loan cars, sponsored cars, demo cars. hence the lotus.

trust me when you see colleagues with 20 years service made redundant, lose their pensions and believe me the redundancy money is the lowest possible.

YOU TELL ME WHERE THE PI55 TAKE IS.................countries knackered crimes gonna soar, less coppers, less cars but thats ok because that will be our fault as well........ :thumb:

Archived