M-SOC

eBay t@ssers again!!!

OO_LALA

WTF is this about

I won an item and it clearly says I'm the winner, even asking me to pay for item. I get an email reply, (after sending the t@sser an email for contact details and address for collection), saying he is not letting me have the item for that price :rolleyes: as he put a reserve on it (where, as it never came up reserve not met) :laugh:

He says he has re listed and it came up with the reserve although it hasn't on the one I've won.

Question is peeps what do I do? I am going to report this to eBay but has anybody had a similar experience and what was the outcome.

Cheers Drew

try, but they will do nowt....just give him a warning no doubt....

your best bet is to bid summat like £1k for the item, then tell him to fcukin do one the nobber....

in fact put the item up and il have a sneaky bid....... :rolleyes:

i just got slated by harvey on scoobynet as i took an item off ebay because i had a better offer which i think is fair as anyone can ask if i will take a sum to end early but i cant stand tossers that let it end and then dont let the item go now that i wont do i will let somthing go for what ever it sells for at the end weather im happy or not with the price now thats ebay , he should have started it at a price he was not willing to below not hope that it meets a figure and if it dont then sod the buyer thats not right :rolleyes:

Yeah , he's saying he had put a reserve on it (probably in his head) as clearly he hasn't and eBay is saying I've won the item and it needs paying for. I must say tho it's a cash on collection item so paypal aren't involved.

I've emailed eBay and now they are dealing with it, although they say they can't tell me what they're gonna do or have done, so we'll see. Annoyed in one way but relieved in another cos I don't have to fork out as much as it was.

On the plus side too is that I found a brand new and better item for less :driving::mad2: :mad2:

i won a top mount intercooler on ebay for my 03 wrx,i won it on the 19th of nov and it has still not been delivered,i contacted the seller and he gave me my money back,i contacted ebay about the matter as it was the item that i wanted and not the money back,all ebay could say was he had given me the money back and in their eyes the case was closed :sad:;):sad:

Archived