M-SOC

Last day of Christmas ..........

Marv

Ive not got our decs down yet,bloody back is playing up again,ive had enough of xmas now,so when i can,their coming down,tomorrow if i can manage it !!!

I'm shocked Paula - you can't get too much of Christmas, I love it :rolleyes:

Shocked at what Marv????

I love xmas,best time of year, but then, Kurts bday is on 15th of jan,then Tamzins is 7th of feb,hard to know what they want as they get everything they want at xmas...but theres always these very expensive games that come out throughout the year...normally,just before xmas,as kurt got bloody 2 of em last year !!!!and his big bloody 42"tv !!!!!

Shocked at what Marv????

I love xmas,best time of year, but then, Kurts bday is on 15th of jan,then Tamzins is 7th of feb,hard to know what they want as they get everything they want at xmas...but theres always these very expensive games that come out throughout the year...normally,just before xmas,as kurt got bloody 2 of em last year !!!!and his big bloody 42"tv !!!!!

Busy time of the year then and expensive by the sounds of it - my kids were born in June and August so bit more spread out!

Chez is doing it now, looking bearer by the second.

Archived