M-SOC

Late Christmas Present

DEEDEE

David Cameron describes the Ashes Victiroy in Melbourne as a "Great Late Christmas Present for the Country". Sorry but I do not want this as a Present I want something that I can benifit from, something that makes me feel Happy. Not some men earning a fooookin fortune bet their Happy all the way to the Bank. I do not like Cricket

Few more in the running for an MBE!! :rolleyes5:

Don't think anyone will benefit from anything until there's some money back in the pot that was emptied by the last lot in government and guess whose gonna have to pay that!! I certainly don't envy this government having to sort out the economy!

All politicians are w a n k e r s Cameron is spine less and that's just a start . If you have money your ok if not bog off . If dont matter who is in power bunch a thiefs the lot of em kick out the immigrant and make all the work shy get a Job we need to stop being too pc did people read about the immigrant who killed the little girl he can't be deported as he now has a kid born in this country wot total utter tosh shoot em all or make em Into living targets for the m o d . this country is in such a bad state and it's only going to get worse

well the england football team won f -all in the world cup they was crap , atleast the cricket team won something , and they get more £££ than cricketers so come on credit to the lads down under :rolleyes5:

you bloody miserable sods...... :rolleyes5:

well done england.....even if you dont like cricket, theres nothing better than wiping the smug look of the australian faces.....we didnt just beat them we smashed them.....they wont be keeping that urn of ashes thats for sure....

i was well pleased.....

Archived