M-SOC

Wot for chrimbo dinner

gwr northants

We are having lamb turkey and duck on boxing day with all the trimmings . We normally have chrimbo dinner on boxing day as the kids are too busy to want to sit and eat a big meal on the 25th and I'm full of vodka

we are haveing the full works ,with all the kids and grandkids all 12 of them , the wifes going to be busy

Im sure youll have a pinnie on wiggy,or will you be entertaining all them kids,wont take much will it,just get ya wig out !!!!! pmsl :cheers2::laugh:

Im sure youll have a pinnie on wiggy,or will you be entertaining all them kids,wont take much will it,just get ya wig out !!!!! pmsl :cheers2::laugh:

i will the same as i did last year lock my self in the shed , till thy all gone :laugh: :laugh:

We are trying something different this year, a 3 bird roast, loads of roast tattys and parsnips, brussles, carrott, suede and leaks in a cheese sauce. Not quite decided what to do for a starter, but plenty of choice for puds. Coffee mint chocks, Brandy, then a very long snooze in front of the tele.

I love cooking Christmas dinner, dressing the table up and having a really big family feast :offtopic:

Archived