M-SOC

Fuel price misery!!!!!!!!

gurn

Just means Scoobs and other Performance Cars will just get cheaper, in fact they will become a throw away item. VAT was mentioned it will also affect your Road Tax, Insurance and Consumables so get ready to own a Push Bike. (1st post of the day)

Yeah, but with the VAT increase the cost of push bikes will go up too... fortunately I already have 3, but there's always room for another.

As i read somewhere recently the number of bikes you would like is always n+1, where n is the number of bikes you currently own, or expressed differently, it's s-1, where s is the number of bikes at which the wife/g'friend/b'friend/partner will leave you :laugh:

my oil burner is great on fuel 70 quid to top up and that lasts for nearly 2 and a half weeks , things are getting silly price though and i cant ever see them getting any better . Wots it going to be like in another 20 years ??? 17 quid for a pint ????

Archived