M-SOC

how do i log out???

gwr northants

Hes just got an arrow by the side of his name which has alsorts,but not sign out,but thats on the left,not top right.....And underneath that hes got....

Midland-scoobies forum>general>general discussion.....will have to check out the skin or whatever,the old forum we had,never had arcarde and all the writing was mixed up,so must be our pc...Will let Gaz try an work it out..............

I wanted a good rant today too lol.... :party::party:

lol, sorry i can't be more helpfull. im guessing its an issue with the skin, i've posted up in mod area so should get looked at when andy next logs in

yeah get out of my profile as u can only post 4 times , why is that please mods as i can understand people not being allowed to sell stuff thats fair enough but why put such tight restrictions on just posting ???

As i think Ady has said the whole point is for the forum to be fair , imo at a cost of only £12 for membership its not a lot remember mids is not a profit makeing forum so more members helps us all out :hurray:

There are many car forums out there that charge a lot more money mlr is £35 a year and is far 2 much imo . There are many hours of effort put in behind the scenes that folk dont see and this is all given in the love of the forum and the cars we love .

There is lots and lots of organisation that goes on to sort events and meets . In the big picture i think its not much to ask peeps to suport our club

Lets face it we all post and most go to some meets or events at some time over a year and why should it all be for free ? a pound a month thats all folks !

I'm assuming your viewing the forum on the new skin purple and blue with new silver logo.

If you are then log out button has moved its now located next to your user name below the new logo and is called sign out next to help.

If you can't see it then please ensure your using internet explorer 8 (free download from microsoft) and a screen resolution somewhere near 1366x768 that way the forum should display in its optimum form.

The other option would be to select the default skin bottom lefthand side of the main page theres a drop down box you can select IP Board, Deviant2 etc select the top one this is the default skin and is designed to work on older desktop settings its a basic blue and white skin and will have the old look to it.

Hope this sorts your issue's.

Archived