M-SOC

New hatchback s-gt

antony

2CCDC39A-25DF-4053-83E4-CAECFBE83D4B_zps

Picked this little beauty up yesterday hatchback s-gt , vf37 twinscroll turbo , full milltek exhaust , Perrin turbo inlet pipe and Perrin induction kit , ast coil overs , running 300bhp , thanks to salsa King for a few wise words and scooby clinic for vouching for the work done ,

Edited by antony

It was up at £6800 and was in Hucknall were I live was going to take a look as I believe it was an old members on here moongoose but could be wrong .

If that's the price someone didn't know what they were selling then

I think you can tell straight away about the person if you're buying a car , but this person let me come to his place of work to first look at it and took me out in it , then went to look again invited me in to his house had a cup of coffee then did the deal , he was a genuinely nice guy

Think a wrap would be a long way off lol , might get it back up to clinic see if there's a few more horses hiding under the bonnet any one know what the vf37 twinscroll is capable of ???

Mines at 340 BHP on a standard filter and decat exhaust on my Spec C

• 3 weeks later...

Yep , that was mine , I just needed to sell it as I had a new one lined up ,so I put it up at a fair price , not out to make money, just didn't want to lose out on my new one ???

Oooooh what have you bought ? Pictures :)

Sorry to disappoint you , but after 14 years of subarus I've let the wife choose the car ?, gone for a ford focus st 3 new shape

Looks like you haven't trained her well :lol: hope you enjoy your new car :thumb: