M-SOC

Banger Run

Steve

There cant be a serious restriction on car steve . Lets be honest . Ya buy a 500 quid car . Tell em ya mate sold it too ya cheap. Would be a chuckle fella . s long as u could supply 24 cases of doombar

Yeah should be easy to get round. You only need an invoice for £250 :) and then pay the rest cash no question asked. Loads of cars between 250 & 500 that would be good. Some wil 12 months test on them.

I can bring some Doombar !

If teams can be agreed by the weekend and there is a firm commitment (I.e pay to enter straight away) then why not.

I suggest teams of 2 max so we can share cars should one need to be left by the roadside. And maybe teams should be made up so that there is someone mechanically minded in each, or stick together (radios etc) so that everyone can help each other out should a failure occur ?

I just need to check dates at work tomorrow

Well your.fooked on all accounts then mate. You have to ring the.clinic to find the petrol cap. And marv dont do manual labor !!

:lol:

I'll have you know I rebuilt a Cortina engine back in the day. I wonder if I could get one of those to take :)