M-SOC

Track car bought

gwr northants

• 4 weeks later...

Well LE gimp is in my local garage getting some bits done then in carnetix soon....

Fingers crossed it'll be done for the Caldwell trackday?

Graphics will have to wait as haven't the time but me and Ginge have some ideas :)

Picked it up from Gaz's yesterday to bring it over to the garage first proper drive I've given it, surprisingly quick if I'm honest and goes good on the bends :)

I can rember the first time i went to donnington and i daw them cars going round the track i felt sick why would any one work there bolocks off to have such a lovelycar to do that to it but hete then some came in and close up thay looked sew together bag of s**t then it twiged its just a fun car lol i love our scobbie and i dont even like rain on it lol and god forbid bird s**t and not be long till there s**ting out them black berrys but A best not on our scobbie

What track days are confirmed as I'm s blasting mine around this year too in between stages. We are hoping to do raf mareham in April but I'm interested in tagging along on others.....if you don't mind racing a girl of course lol

Sooz the more the merrier. Me n matt hzve cafwell on the 2nd of march .marham in april witj.ya goodself . Stopping at the ramada hotel kings lynne hmmm hubba hubba key swop lol. I personally want to do loads of t drays thid yesy . same as matt. Its all a laugj