M-SOC

Track car bought

gwr northants

Yeah sounds like a plan to me. I think we should wait for the sprint event dates and show dates then book Curborough. We should know what the event calendar will look like within the next couple of weeks :)

Happy to sort it lads be a laugh again. Ady I think will be a f.ing loon lol. Bad enough in ya hawkeye. Let alone the black b stard ! ! But yeah steve lets get sprint dates sorted out. Roll on mareham too . Cant wait for.that in april be a right laugh !! Ohh and mallorey . Donnington etc etc . Wouldnt mind oulton park lads weekend away hotel job!

Yeah sounds like a plan to me. I think we should wait for the sprint event dates and show dates then book Curborough. We should know what the event calendar will look like within the next couple of weeks :)

Ha ha sod the shows.....the worm has turned

Peeps are finally ragging them rather than stood looking at them!!!!

Bring it on ;-)

Ha ha sod the shows.....the worm has turned

Peeps are finally ragging them rather than stood looking at them!!!!

Bring it on ;-)

that is one of the posts of the year , and ADY has a stunning hawkeye , now a bad ass type r , bring it on , its what there made for , roll on 2013 track calender , should be a right scream

yeah mate , we could have the whole drift section to our selfs

right will post again for any one who didnt see

for any who has been the pod and know the sprint (drift section)

for about a grand , we would have full access to this area from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm ,

with full use of cones etc etc

so we can basically set up a sprint course of our own liking , maybe a mix and match in the afternoon ,

full first aid on hand etc etc ,

lots of run offs , so if ya do loose it , worse case scenario you will clip a few cones , very very slim chance of smashing car up .

would be a laugh folks , easy get 15 for that , so only be 66 quid each , and remember , dont race any one but yaself lol pmsl !!!!!

would be a laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's the last of the bits now been delivered just need to get them fitted and we're well on the way..

There are a few more bits here and there we're going to get but going to have to do it as and when, Rome wasn't built in a day ;)

well me n matt sorted out wheels today , got two set of 15,s to run now , in the next week got full service to do , tax , insurance , brake fluid , trying to sort out gimp cage ohhps sorry roll cage , but want one second hand !!!! , few other odds n sods , its like lamall (NEVER ENDING FOOKIN STORY )

should be good though , if in doubt french legs out !!!!! oohhhh orrr heeee horrrr !!!! french fooks !!!!

Went a bit mad today with the plastic. And bought a load of odds and sods. As me n matt had a few quid in the kitty. Will take pics once arrived. Then a good few as were fanny arsing around fitting. Been slow off late as its toooo bloody cold to be working on a car on a drive way . But.sure we will be there soon