M-SOC

CB Radios for convoy and days out

Steve

I got two downstairs... don't know what frequency they're on but good range. use them when we've been to collect new cars etc and playing follow the leader home. Motorola T4502 - just going to talk to my mate google and find out about the frequency....

And google says.... The T4502 is Motorolas smallest licence-free PMR446 radio. This low cost twinpack is ideal for staying in touch with the kids. Stylishly designed in dark grey polycarbonate with blue trim the radios are very light but durable enough to be dropped and knocked about. Keep in contact up to 5km's apart.

Win!

And, for those interested I found these while looking at £55 the pair :thumbup:Motorola T6

Edited by STiG

Just seen a 6-pack of Binatone 950's on Amazon for £135 - works out £22.50 each..... if folks want to get one for themselves and save a tenner all we need is six people....... or a worthwhile investment for the club owners :thumbup: