M-SOC

Urgent appeal

hendo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he been bummed yet by mr big off g wing?

pmsl..He didn't mention it,didn't get to see him walk so i couldn't tell lol x

He did mention to say a special thank you to you though,and thanks for the cash,even though he can't spend any until a week wednesday,all of £15 a week!!

Me and Chez will also donate a little something at the next meet as I know there will be a bucket going round! All the best!

Must admit agree with Paula was a bit daunting!!

But on a up note no joke swear on my life we get into the visiting area after dogs checking us for drugs and numerous finger print checks and there he is sat there with some naughty looking fellas only to be wearing a bloody vest the same colour as his soon to be full head of hair!!!

ORANGE FPMSL!!!! :thumbup:

im suprised you got out alive matt...

they love a bit of suntan inside.....please tell me gaz can shave his hair....he will look like a clown if he cant by the time he comes out....

Well he hadn't shaved it when we were there but it wasn't to bad...

YET!

Can't bring clippers in for him and there isn't a barber so he would have to buy some prison shears with his already very low amount of money to spend each week!!

I'm thinking when he gets out he'll look like a carrot top version of Leo Sayer :thumbup:

Guys,

I kept out of this one so far mainly because I've never had the privilege of meeting or speaking to Gaz yet, but just a thought.........Is it worth getting a daft "good luck" card or something and getting everyone to sign it at Sunday's meet and post it to him???

Might put a smile on his face!

Edited by S14DGG

Guys,

I kept out of this one so far mainly because I've never had the privilege of meeting or speaking to Gaz yet, but just a thought.........Is it worth getting a daft "good luck" card or something and getting everyone to sign it at Sunday's meet and post it to him???

Might put a smile on his face!

Hi,every little helps you know,even a letter of some sort,if you want his add just let me know,i'll pm you it xx