M-SOC

Urgent appeal

hendo

bloody only speeking other day on here ....god its going to be boring on here ..without the comments lol...

havant met paula hope she is ok ,,,,

ok to give donation at meet hendo ?

I was at the xmas party Lynn,i did see you,but didn't get to meet you properly,hope the kiddie seat is ok for the kiddie.

Don't worry,he will be back before you know,abusing everyone lol,nothing will stop him,just hope he comes out the same person,wouldn't change for the world,ok,maybe his snoring lol.

Miss his cooking though,bugga,gonna have to do the blooming lot now myself !!! xx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear this news - my donation incoming Lee and well done for doing something mate.

Stay strong and thoughts are with the GWR family

Thank you kindly xx

Trying to stay strong for the kids,not much i can do,thanks again Marv,really means a lot x

your welcome...............but if that ginger tw4t is off working in europe and scamming us i'm gonna batter him :thumbup: .....again

joking aside hang in there paula and be strong for the kids......looking forward to the release beers already

scattys already volunteered for friday night visiting so i will pop over thursday nights :crazysmile:

Right then people, am making a plea to help a fellow members family.

GWR gas got his self banged up for 6 months at her majesty's pleasure. I wont go into the whys and details as Paula doesn't know I am doing this. Just to add, it's a minor offence, no-one got hurt.

As you can imagine, with Gaz being the main bread winner and with Paula alone with two young children and a house to support, times are tough. Until she can get some help from the social, can you spare some donations to help through this difficult time?

If you can help, whatever you can afford, please forward it via PayPal to hendosabode@aol.co.uk and I will make sure it all gets to her. She is also selling the VR6 golf at a vastly reduced price if you know anyone who's looking for a car. I know she is struggling so please do what you can. Thanks all.

Paula, if you read this, don't get upset, we are all friends and am sure people will want to help a fellow member in need. xx

payment sent only just seen the post , hope all works out o.k

deffo make a donation at the next meet from me and tracy as i myself have bin there done that in regards to hmp many years ago and it is very loneley when loved ones are alone on the outside world so please remind me or tracy at the next months meet (crap memory and all that lol) and we will gladly make a contribution

my thoughts and prayers and love go out too the family

Thank you Ant,i'm dreading the next few months to be honest with you,our eldest knows what's going on,it's our 6 yr old daughter i'm worried about,she's daddie's little angel,Gaz don't want them to see him in there,so it's gonna be a little bit difficult,but at least i can log on here,your all great,there's always someone to chat to which helps x

I was at the xmas party Lynn,i did see you,but didn't get to meet you properly,hope the kiddie seat is ok for the kiddie.

Don't worry,he will be back before you know,abusing everyone lol,nothing will stop him,just hope he comes out the same person,wouldn't change for the world,ok,maybe his snoring lol.

Miss his cooking though,bugga,gonna have to do the blooming lot now myself !!! xx

thanks for the kiddie set ....

keep chinn up a;ways some one on here to talk to ....

you be able to cook him a meal when he comes out .....lol

with a large vodka xxxxx

Had a letter this morning,he's so worried about us,he doesn't have a clue about this until i see him,at least it will make him feel at ease.He's allowed his own clothes,so not too bad.

Picked up a prezzie for him this morning,a big fat cold from me,feel blooming terrible,so i'm off for a kip with me lemsip and strepsils and hope i'm much better tomorrow,i'll send him all your wishes,i'm sure he will have something to say,so i'll log on tomorrow and keep you informed of how he's doing

X X X

just read the post sorry to here about gaz was hopping to see him at this coming meet aswell to have a natter hope he gets out soon give him my regards paula cheers jamie