M-SOC

What do ya think???

plr northants

royalty!!!!

the only thing left british about this country...

good luck to them i say. :mad2:

:blink: It's the only thing the rest of the world is still envious of in this country and sets us aside from all the other republics around the world. The amount of money the Royals get from the State these days is minimal but they create hundreds of jobs, create loads of income (and yes loads through tourism - what else would foreigners want to ocome and see here?) and they're excellent Ambassadors for this nation.

Good luck to 'em I say and if we all get a Public Holiday out of it so much the better :blink:

I know absolutly naff all about the royal family but why don't they pay for their own wedding if they wanna get married??

Are we really 6 months away from being a 3rd world country :thumb: ??? I don't want to have to walk miles to a well to get a bucket of water, I like morrisons being down the road. :laugh:

Don't reallt give a f**k they are getting married but I won't say no to a day off on full pay...but I won't be watching the wedding on tv!

Archived