M-SOC

worse car you have owned

gwr northants

GOLF MK4 - i broke down every single week without a doubt! Bought it off ebay from oxford, on my way home oil pump fails and engine seized! new engine in 2 days later oil shoots out from somewhere again same symptom every week! ECU wouldnt recognise the key one morning had to have my friend come out and put a new transponder and then progammed it ! A week later gearbox fails ! so i got pissed off sold it on to the birmingham lads who clocked it back!!!

One car i allways wanted but never bought, didnt see much point as i had an xr3i efi which was nearly the same car as an onion ghia. Could of been worse, nearly bought a montego once :laugh: :laugh:

My best mate bought a Montego, and one day on his way to see his girlfriend down in Weston Super Mare, the bonnet flew open over the screen and bust the screen. He was in the middle lane doing 70 odd at the time :wacko::o

After that he went and bought an MG Meastro :mad2::mad2: Bless him, he's never had good taste in cars, appart from the Audi Coupe GT

My best mate bought a Montego, and one day on his way to see his girlfriend down in Weston Super Mare, the bonnet flew open over the screen and bust the screen. He was in the middle lane doing 70 odd at the time :wacko::o

After that he went and bought an MG Meastro :mad2::mad2: Bless him, he's never had good taste in cars, appart from the Audi Coupe GT

A mate of mine had an mg maestro turbo, had some goodtimes down at brum wheels in that car until it decided to self combust when he was on his way to work one morning for no reason :laugh: :laugh:

Archived