M-SOC

New Subaru owner :-)

Guest Donna

29 minutes ago, Steve said:

Welcome to m-soc Donna. Great to meet you at TRAX with Olivia. Looking forward to seeing the Hatch :thumb: 

Yeah it was great to meet you guys, she's back at garage but she's coming home Saturday and I can not wait missed her loads lol

I had a little bit of help thanks to Steve :-) yeah I spent a couple hours before that pic cleaning her ready for trax :-) absolutely love her, went from a BMW 120d m sport remapped (ex brought it) was happy the day I traded that in and got this beast haha 

6 minutes ago, Donna2088 said:

Hey thanks I'm thibking mud guards and wind deflectors other than that don't know what else body wise just engine I guess lol 

Maybe a front splitter as well :thumb:

Lovely clean looking car. Just how I like them :)

24 minutes ago, MJP-STI said:

Welcome to you both

Has it been lowered? looks low.

A nice wider set of wheels to fill the arches, flaps will look good and splitter, not much else before it gets chavvy

Yeah I want a splitter and I'm not sure about bigger wheels I wanted to try and go for the rally look lol, not lowered no standard when I got her and I've just had an exhaust put on so she actually sounds like a Subaru now 

1 hour ago, Deanamoore said:

Welcome along.u are doing better than me u have managed to post a picture up.i have been on here 3 years.nice car u have yaself  there 

No surprise there then :lol: 

1 hour ago, Donna2088 said:

No I'm at fast show but let me know how much u want and I can sort collecting it :-)

If you work out a price between you, then I could collect it Sunday. I'm a lot nearer to you than Hugh and it would save you some travel :thumb: 

On 29/09/2016 at 9:40 PM, Donna2088 said:

Yeah I want a splitter and I'm not sure about bigger wheels I wanted to try and go for the rally look lol, not lowered no standard when I got her and I've just had an exhaust put on so she actually sounds like a Subaru now 

HT AUTO's will have an aftermarket splitter that will fit I'm sure. The club has a discount scheme with them which will save you some money @Donna2088 

details of the offer can can be found in the discount and offers section in the club supporters lounge :thumb: