Jump to content

Don't know what it's called or were to buy ??

gwr northants

Recommended Posts

Hi peeps chopped my rear bumper on my track car today but want some of the black edging ?? The thing that clips onto an outer edge of at

Plastic , glass , metal , etc what's it called as got brain freeze , cheers for any help peeps !!!

Ps who would win in a fight between super ted , and danger mouse !!! Not

Including penfold !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.