Jump to content

Anyone Know (or is a) Gas Fitter


Recommended Posts

Just bought a new cooker and it needs plumbing in.

Old hob is plumbed with hard pipe but replacing it with a free standing cooker, and the pipe comes out of the wall in the wrong place.

So outlet needs to be moved in the wall, and then a new hose running to connect in the cooker.

Anyone qualified, or can recommend someone who is ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.