M-SOC

P1 0540/1000

Ivan

Ok don't really want to do this but needs must, as most of you know I enjoy my fishing and I mostly owned a wagon which I could get my tackle in, but since moving I do a lot more and Vanessa( my daughter) as taken it up as well.so to fund a Subaru to take both lots of tackle the P1 is up for sale. I am staying with Subaru and looking at a Forester to which I can also carry on the modifying bug to which I felt reluctant to do with the P1.

I will be as honest as best to my knowledge regarding 0540.

No disrespect to other owners this car has never been a garage queen, it has been used as a daily car until last 2 years when I bought it.

Anything this car has needed it has been done, any corrosion that has happened has been done. Underside of the car has been wax oiled. Car has 18 service stamps from dealerships to Scooby clinic who have done majority of the repair work and any mild modifications.

MOT due 10/09/2019.

Mileage 160000 engine was rebuilt 20/06/16 around 152500m.

Gearbox is nice and tight.

Suspension KYB adjustable shocks standard springs .

Hard race adjustable rear arms rear drop links.

Brakes standard 4 pots front, single rear.

Alcatek ecu, still have original.

SC36 Turbo, perrin inlet pipe, 3 port perrin boost solenoid.

Defi gauges fitted where centre pod was ,still have centre pod. Rear arches have been done but under the circumstances of buying the car scoobyclinic would not guarantee them.

After buying this car  2 years ago it has been used as a weekend car and going to monthly meets and shows with local club MSOC, when I lived in Nottingham, and is still in use so mileage will  increase, as I now live at the coast. There are just simple things need doing depending how ocd you are to make it how you want the car. The body work is good just minor marks and front splitter needs a repaint.

Any more information I’m sure kev at Scooby Clinic will provide more info than I can as I bought the car from them and they maintained the car most of its life. I know this car won’t be to most buyers taste because of the mileage, but in the end it is a P1 and attracts attention when ever I take it out. pics to follow

£15250 ono

Edited by Ivan

It appears Flickr won't let me attach any pics so if anyone wants any send me a pm with an e-mail address and I'll send them.

There is movement on the price.

12 minutes ago, Ivan said:

It appears Flickr won't let me attach any pics so if anyone wants any send me a pm with an e-mail address and I'll send them.

Flickr does work. I know Phil @salsa-king uses to link on here

But if you send them to m-soc@outlook.com I’ll add them for you @Ivan

1 hour ago, Ivan said:

hmmm, is it a Pro account Ivan?
have you seen the guide https://help.flickr.com/en_us/get-the-url-of-a-flickr-photo-S1Hnnmjym

GLWTS, sad times :(

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, john said:

I am getting tempted.

Modern Classics Magazine did a write up on the P1 and priced them as in pic. I would put mine in the useable bracket but that puts it at 18k is it worth that?

IMAG0267
22 hours ago, salsa-king said:

@Ivan there's a guy on the forester FB page, selling a 2004 STi asking under £8K !!

@salsa-king Phil not a member on those groups, but if the P1 sells before that, then could be worth a look.

• 1 month later...

Well after being let down by a no show, another forester as popped up that's caught my eye so if anyone knows anyone that might be interested point them this way. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Steve locked this topic