M-SOC

Hi Guys, I'm new from Meriden and Rally an STi

Hi Guys, I've never even been on a forum before so am somewhat of a novice at all this stuff. Apologies in advance.....

I'm a big Subaru fan, I sold them new back in 99 at Carstins in Balsall Common, moved to run the Research Subaru garage in 2004 and left in 2007 to sell cars for myself and run Prodrive's driver development course at the fen end.

I have 3 Subaru's, a white 2006 sti Spec C, Prodrives first hawk eye (2005) which is now a car I use for track and Rally tuition. And the car in the pic Below, a B13 tarmac rally car which I came 3rd overall in the MSA national tarmac championship in 2016. 

I'm trying to encourage some interest In my 2018 season as it's going to be really tough !!

Check out my website www.clewsrallying.co.uk for the full calender.

I'll welcome any support I get and hope to get to some of the meets you guys have.

Richard.

FB_IMG_1470902598159-1.jpg

Hi @Richard Clews and welcome to the forum. 

Interesting stuff you are doing :thumb: and looking forward to the updates as the season progresses 

is the driver training something you are still involved with ? I suspect it could be of interest to some members 

Cheers 

Steve 

Hi Richard, and welcome to M-SOC.....:thumb: as Steve has mentioned, is the driver training something you are still involved with as I for one would be interesting in this. Good luck with the rallying ..............:thumb:

Cheers

Hugh

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Hi @Richard Clews and welcome to the forum. 

Interesting stuff you are doing :thumb: and looking forward to the updates as the season progresses 

is the driver training something you are still involved with ? I suspect it could be of interest to some members 

Cheers 

Steve 

Yes mate, operating from Bruntingthorpe most of the time or Trawsfynydd in Wales for the rally stuff. 99% of people use there own car and take a sensible approach. If your going to do rally stuff people use mine as it has all the guards and I'm not concerned about stone chips lol.

Look at my website for more info.

59 minutes ago, Richard Clews said:

Yes mate, operating from Bruntingthorpe most of the time or Trawsfynydd in Wales for the rally stuff. 99% of people use there own car and take a sensible approach. If your going to do rally stuff people use mine as it has all the guards and I'm not concerned about stone chips lol.

Look at my website for more info.

I think some kind of Rally Experience day is where I’m coming from, where you get to drive a car under instruction and learn about about driving on gravel as well as tarmac :thumb: 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I think some kind of Rally Experience day is where I’m coming from, where you get to drive a car under instruction and learn about about driving on gravel as well as tarmac :thumb: 

Yes, I do all kinds if things Steve. I'll have a chat so you can put something to the group.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I can put a few ideas together when I get a mo and let you know what we could do.

• 6 months later...