M-SOC

New member in Solihull

Afternoon all, I'm Martin from Shirley, Solihull. Total novice to Subarus, bought myself a 2003 WRX last week almost on impulse. Now just trying to get my head around what the heck I've got myself into! Anyway I look forward to sharing the fun, meeting up and getting lots of advice.

The car is a black hatchback and was advertised as stock. It's got a comprehensive service history with lots of receipts but intriguingly it's clearly had a few mods none of which are documented anywhere! It appears to have a Mongoose exhaust and my uneducated impression is it's running a bit more power than standard. I've got it booked in at TDR in Warwick for a service which it's due so they've said they'll give it a thorough going over and provide a report on it's condition so I can decide what, if anything, I do with it.

TTFN

Hi and welcome to msoc! A great club to be part of with a wealth of knowledge and genuine owners! Sounds like you got a decent car there and hope all goes well at tdr! Make sure you get to a meet or event! :thumb:

Thanks. Will be taking some pics for before / after purposes so will stick a couple on here. I've got some cosmetic jobs to do in the short term before I start thinking about any performance upgrades.