M-SOC

please fix the banners

The banners are different sizes (heights) and it makes the page jump up and down while writing a post.  the Area 52 one seems to be the biggest culprit as it appears to be somewhat taller than the others, and it's driving me bonkers  :crazy:

9 minutes ago, Scratch said:

The banners are different sizes (heights) and it makes the page jump up and down while writing a post.  the Area 52 one seems to be the biggest culprit as it appears to be somewhat taller than the others, and it's driving me bonkers  :crazy:

I fairly sure Andy is working on this in the background @Scratch 

Sorted the major issue with the Area 52 banner size there is still an issue with slight size variation between received images from all the sponsors, i'll adjust them all so they are all the same in the next day or 2 so the problem goes away all together.

Regards Andy

Sorry, when I try and view another members album I'm unable to view it? Or is it not for others to view? If that makes sense? 

It says images and a number, all I can see is a grey background and a white line...

Im on an iPad, does that make a difference?

Thanks fez

Edited by Fez the plodder

In a previous update prior to the latest release there was a corruption of the database and we lost some data unfortunately this included among other things some images the only way to restore the functionality of the gallery / albums has been to delete the data completely and re install the application any new images will be visible to those with permissions I have also reinstalled the gallery app so everyone can see all albums

Please be aware as previously you need to be a paid supporter to save images within either your own albums or the general gallery and only Staff can save images to the Shows and Events album

Hope this solves the issue

Regards Andy