M-SOC

Forum Upgrade

MS Board Admin

We will be upgrading to the newest forum software over the next week or so this may have an adverse effect on forum up time and you may experience times when the forum is off line or looks unfamiliar we will endeavour to keep interruption to a minimum and will update as and when we can

Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause

Regards

MS Admin

As you can see the Forum has had its software upgraded please bear with me whilst I sort out the format etc I will work on this as quickly as I can but i do have a full time job so may take a few days

Regards

Andy

We have had to temporarily remove the forum banner displaying our sponsors this is due to a technical issue with the new mobile friendly version and compatability we apologise to our sponsors but this will be replaced and working on both sites as soon as possible

Regards

Andy

The Forum Upgrade is now complete full details of all the new features including

Facebook Sharing

Facebook Login

Direct Mobile Image Uploading

Like / Share / Quote and Tag Features

Plus many more additional features will follow shortly

Again we'd like to thank everyone during the last few days and hope you all enjoy the new look site.

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.