M-SOC

New Show Material

Andy

So in conjunction with the name change we needed some new show material so we have purchased the following.

Flag

post-209-0-40044200-1395407826_thumb.jpg

Banner

post-209-0-17918700-1395407843_thumb.jpg

We hope you all agree they'll make excellent additions to the show stands this year.

Top purchase both look very good mate , and don't worry big fella won't go to any show in the Volvo , well if i do it won't be on the stand , and Clio coming off the road now , just need to buy a trailer

Edited by gwr northants

Love um mint :-):-):-):-):-):-) bring it on xx

Can the club fund a few blonds in bikinis at the next meet to stand by the signs??? or stand on me :-) i know gwr would be well up for it haha

Can the club fund a few blonds in bikinis at the next meet to stand by the signs??? or stand on me :-) i know gwr would be well up for it haha

We trialled them out a few times but run out of funds!! lol :)

Or we could have whip round and get andy a bikinis and get one of my lucys wigs and get him to pretty up the new stand lol lol lol yeh come on andy for charity eevery pay a pound lol :-):-):-):-):-) lol lol lol here i got a pic in a bit just to show you our nice a man can look in a blonde full on wig :-):-):-)

Any money left over we could have a whip round for some turf for Andy..

Working on the kitchen at the moment garden will have to wait and there won't be any turf as that would require a mower purchase lol

Or we could have whip round and get andy a bikinis and get one of my lucys wigs and get him to pretty up the new stand lol lol lol yeh come on andy for charity eevery pay a pound lol :-):-):-):-):-) lol lol lol here i got a pic in a bit just to show you our nice a man can look in a blonde full on wig :-):-):-)

Maybe not...........

Mr i laugh lol lol and her naked no christ man is a fun time for people i if honest mite spoil at mos lol ah ah eee im a laughfing lady and you cant catch me x and i think i will bring my magic bottle so thats me bottle in hand but were will i stick my glass and more improtant my straw x lol lol lol lol ohhhhhhh xx

Edited by 2nd Lady

Just necking wine enough for me lol

Edited by 2nd Lady

We getting a marquee then ?? In black with the same graphics ?? Look well smart and ya need two of the banners I think one either side of the stand with flag centrally positioned ?? With lots of weight on it so it don't go flying off ??? Use scattys wallet that's bulging ?!!!!

There won't be a new marquee we have the new event shelter for the weekend events and tbh the new banner is more than big enough for the numbers we attract at most events.

No need to waste the very limited funds we do have, on items we don't use or need.

If numbers at shows increase and there is a need to introduce more material we will certainly consider it.

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.