M-SOC

New Bits

Andy

Love the new look, is that Marvs driveway in the top banner lol

That's the little driveway to my summer house - you should see the one that goes up to my errrm house!! lol :hrhr:

Much, much better and yeah thank god the 'scooby' word has gone! A ban on members sporting 'rally graphics' would also be a step in the right direction :-)

Oooooh now that would be a Carlsberg Subaru club ;-)

I just had a little chunk of sick in my mouth at the thought of rally graphics ha ha ha

Right the update is complete this end so if you are still seeing the old format then I can only suggest that you need to clear your pc's cache especially your browsing cache this retains regularly viewed pages so if you are a regular visitor this may be the reason you are seeing the old screen images.

Alternatively try logging in and out again this should reset the forum skin.

Let me know if your having problems after you've tried the above.

I still see the old version on my phone, but the iPad and laptop show the new version...

Unfortunately the mobile skin is a lot harder to re-write so you'll need to bear with me as that will take a while longer to update.

Right the update is complete this end so if you are still seeing the old format then I can only suggest that you need to clear your pc's cache especially your browsing cache this retains regularly viewed pages so if you are a regular visitor this may be the reason you are seeing the old screen images.

Alternatively try logging in and out again this should reset the forum skin.

Let me know if your having problems after you've tried the above.

Thanks Andy, cleared my cache on my PC, and now working and looking good. :-)

Hi,

I have always liked the ring "clinical performance" has, it does move us into other performance stuff nicely............

Watch this space.

Cheers

Kev

Can't beat a good re brand :)

Lol at Mike too :)

Yahoooooooooooo

The 'scoobies' bit has gone at long effin last

Like it a lot guys.........well done to all those involved :-))))))

I never liked that midland scoobies 'font and colour'. I was like something you'd see on a ghost train at goose fair lol

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.