M-SOC

DELETING THREADS.........

Not 100% sure I know what thread you're referring to here Ady but I have an idea - we certainly don't want to upset any of our Club Supporters, Members or potential Club Sponsors - PM me details and I'll have a look mate ;)

Not 100% sure I know what thread you're referring to here Ady but I have an idea - we certainly don't want to upset any of our Club Supporters, Members or potential Club Sponsors - PM me details and I'll have a look mate ;)

It's alright Marv........Steves all over it........gave him the run around last night ;-)

Hopefully will have gained me a few choice words in the staff section ;-))))))

Even got a banning mentioned.........wouldn't mind a little one......but not forever hey :)

Just ask your Mrs what her favourites are.........all of the above apply ;-)

Of course, that explains it....

....I couldn't understand why, at the time, she wanted to know if I had change for a fifty pence piece but it all makes perfect sense now.

It is my favourite track :) there is a picture of me on my Facebook page in a brand new scoob on it . Well a new Sti8 at the time ?

I will change Ady's username for him being as he has requested it :)

I will change Ady's username for him being as he has requested it :)

Naaaah usernames fine.........it's my company name I'm working on as you wouldn't let me have

Squint your eyes and say it in your best Japanese accent......it helps

I checked on companies house website.......there is currently no company called