M-SOC

NEW MEMBERS FIRST MEET - PLEASE READ

what started as a pretty good idea seems to have been escallated into something that may be counterproductive lol :wacko:

newbies will turn up and actually now every frickin one is a meet and greeter lol :8

can you mods have a discussion with Dave as to how many are actually needed and let those that volunteered at the AGM know - thanks :o

yep

well like i have previously said , all members yes me included should all pull our fingers out to make new members feel wellcome , as the more wellcome they feel the more chance we get them to put there hand in there pocket to pay for membership !!!

its a good club , even with talk talk sheepy lol ,sorry fella love ya really

NOT :o

but ya know wot i mean , a friendly face can go a long way , so that rules me out !!! and ady and lee and james and matt and gurn and chris , !!!

the list goes on :wacko:

what started as a pretty good idea seems to have been escallated into something that may be counterproductive lol :wacko:

newbies will turn up and actually now every frickin one is a meet and greeter lol :8

can you mods have a discussion with Dave as to how many are actually needed and let those that volunteered at the AGM know - thanks :o

I see where you're coming from here Ady, we will look into this, although it will be a good idea to have a few in case a lot of us are at a show ect that clashes with a meet, so there is more chance of a meeter and greeter being available.

As soon as the updates for next year are made then the people that have volunteered will be officially titled.

All the help is very welcome to keep the club running smoothly and friendly.

I will put this to the rest of the staff.

Cheers Azz

• 2 months later...

hello mark from cov , have a look at the next meet in the meets section lol

and get your self along , we normally meet at certain spots on the way , any probs just ask , but by all means come along and show ya face , theres loads of friendly folk to say hello to , just look out for a 18ft 2 bloke driving a hawk eye aka ady lol

either way get your arse down , there allways a laugh and a giggle and you should fit right in if ya up for a bit of p**s taking and abuse lol !!! :rolleyes5:

Edited by gwr northants

• 1 year later...

hi dose any 1o what happened to the meet last week at the bubble in i got there just after 12 ans a long with a couple of others waited for about an hour no 1 turned up lol

Last months meet was held at the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow all the details were clearly put in the meets section and on the home page of the forum so not sure why you and a couple of others went to the Bubble hopefully we'll see ya next month.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dam right liquid lunch it is and neewbies you have to bye 2nd lady 2 large wines cause yes im your meeter and greeter so get down to the meet the bars all yours lol lol oh yeh well come to ms aray aray look forward to meeting you soon

• 1 month later...

Hello there hold that drink im sure to be sampling a few at the christmas do as one dose we didn't make this meet went to derby enterd my dog in to a fun competition thay had a dog show up matlock i think the judges were hard on sight because my alfie didn't win mind you it was for a good charity for homeless pets i love animals so do hope to see youand your children soon you none mr ltalian man lol lol dont forget mine and scobbie 4 christmas card i wonder if ltalians do christmas but i know one thing thay do do and thats nicefood yum yum bye :-)

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Great idea guys I should be attending my first meet in July and yes I've got to admit I am a little dauntered by it I drive a silver V5 with black roof will look out for you guys there :) should be good and get to meet a few good people

Cheers