M-SOC

Lower windscreen corner trim???

Nick13

Few "bits" missing off my car..........I'm having a job actually finding a picture or a description of what I'm after........basically the bottom corners of the front windscreen, I'm guessing, have a plastic "corner" piece on each side........anyone got a photo?, not sure if they clip on or bolt on, because mine are missing!.......if someone has a part number or photo of the offending pieces of trim that would be great, having a bit of a time trying to explain to the breakers what I want. Help!!!!!

51 minutes ago, Nick13 said:

Few "bits" missing off my car..........I'm having a job actually finding a picture or a description of what I'm after........basically the bottom corners of the front windscreen, I'm guessing, have a plastic "corner" piece on each side........anyone got a photo?, not sure if they clip on or bolt on, because mine are missing!.......if someone has a part number or photo of the offending pieces of trim that would be great, having a bit of a time trying to explain to the breakers what I want. Help!!!!!

I'm fairly certain which bit you mean, maybe 2 inches long and molded to the corner 

2 hours ago, artyscoob said:

A pic from my Classic scoob ...

IMG_6397.jpg

That looks like it is possibly what I'm after........although, to be honest, I was expecting a slightly different shape.........my P1 days had given me a different memory....but I probably imagined what I thought it should look like!......he he.........any idea how they fasten on Arty?........I just have two unsightly holes to look at.

Thanks for posting the photo mate, much appreciated.

Edited by Nick13

10 hours ago, john said:

They fasten through a hole in the bonnet hinge area and any off a classic will fit.

Thank you pal, LeScoobies are sending me some...........why they were "missing" in the first place is a mystery!...........