M-SOC

Chesterfield newbie

Guest RpsChesterfield

Guest RpsChesterfield

Hi ive just bought myself a blob eye wrx ppp ive always wanted one and after weeks of looking i finally found the one i wanted so yea im from chesterfield abd hello :)

13 minutes ago, Guest RpsChesterfield said:

Im still awaiting the link to join ive tried it 3 times when it works ill  put some up mate cheers :)

Have you registered a rickgoodlad ? If so, it's waiting for you to respond to your validation email. Check you junk folder as it may have gone there 

Guest RpsChesterfield

I registered as rpschesterfield and it said error so i tried again as rickgoodlad on my girlfriends email and the link sent said error too.haha good start this isnt it

22 minutes ago, Guest RpsChesterfield said:

I registered as rpschesterfield and it said error so i tried again as rickgoodlad on my girlfriends email and the link sent said error too.haha good start this isnt it

Not sure what you're doing wrong. Anyway I've manually approved the Rickgoodlad registration, so try logging in with that username and whatever password you set up :thumb: 

Whayy its worked cheers for that steve ?

I doubt anyone will no me mate i had 5 impreza sports when i was younger obv always wanted a turbo but cudnt afford one now im older i can so after much searching i found it sunday actually apart from the odd stone chip and a dent the size of a 5p on read door its perfect

Then finished work monday and went home and had a slip for a parcel so got in car to fetch it to cut this already long story short sum c*** in a crappy x reg corsa van reversed strait into my car and sped off thru a red light into oncoming traffic to get away from a kind lady who saw it all so yea thats me anyway hello all il post some pics up now in the pic section.

19 hours ago, RickGoodlad said:

Whayy its worked cheers for that steve ?

I doubt anyone will no me mate i had 5 impreza sports when i was younger obv always wanted a turbo but cudnt afford one now im older i can so after much searching i found it sunday actually apart from the odd stone chip and a dent the size of a 5p on read door its perfect

Then finished work monday and went home and had a slip for a parcel so got in car to fetch it to cut this already long story short sum c*** in a crappy x reg corsa van reversed strait into my car and sped off thru a red light into oncoming traffic to get away from a kind lady who saw it all so yea thats me anyway hello all il post some pics up now in the pic section.

Hi,

we do body work and are based in Chesterfield.

Kev